Gallery Address and Phone
- 115 S. Adams Street, Spokane, WA 99201 - 509-863-9904
December 1, 2017 - January 12, 2018, Cup of Joy
Third annual group invitational of drinking vessels, cup, mug, yunomi, sake, stein, goblet, functional or non-functional. Over 30 invited artists will exhibit up to 4 cup forms for our holiday gift giving season, shipped from all corners of the United States.
To preview complete "Cup of Joy" exhibit, click on this link to see our Facebook Photo Album: CLICK HERE
- Receptions: First Friday, December 1, 5 - 8 pm
- Open Saturday, December 2, noon - 4 pm
- Holiday cup pick up and last minute sales! Saturday, December 16, 2017, noon to 4 PM
Online Sales Active: Shipping will be refunded if purchase is picked up in person at Gallery. All purchases will be made available for holiday gift giving. https://squareup.com/market/trackside-studio
- Gallery hours through December 16th: Tuesday - Friday 10 AM - 2 PM
- Gallery open by appointment December 17th through first of year. Call: 509-863-9904
- Reception, First Friday of January, January 5, 5 - 8 pm
Participants: Sarah Beaty - Fort Yukon, Alaska, Robert Beishline - Bellingham, WA, Victoria Christen - Portland, OR, Donna Flanery - Missoula, MT, Gina Freuen - Spokane, WA, Anthony Gaudino - Gig Harbor, WA, Jordan Jones - Freeland, WA, Chris Kelsey - Spokane, WA, Justin Lambert - Jupiter, FL, Brenda Lichman - Wichita, KS, Ron Linn - Portland, OR, Beth Lo - Missoula, MT, Loren Lukens - Seattle, WA, Sarah Magar - Sooke B.C. Canada, Dennis Meiners, Portland, OR, Mark Moore - Spokane, WA, Mardis Nenno, Spokane, WA, Tyber Newcomer - Pasco, WA, Reid Ozaki - Tacoma, WA, Ronan Kyle Peterson, Chapel Hill, NC, Chris Pickett - Pocatello, ID, Aubrey Purdy Rude - Spokane, WA, Stephen Robison, Ellensburg, WA, Mat Rude - Spokane, WA, Sam Scott - Seattle, WA, Jill Smith - Spokane, WA, Lauren Smith - Great Falls, MT, James Tingey, Enterprise, OR, Ken Turner - Seattle, WA, Emily Free Wilson - Helena, MT, Tara Wilson - Helena, MT, May Wong - Stuart, FL
February 2 - 23, 2018- Chris Kelsey
- Reception: First Friday, February 2, 5 - 8 pm
March 2 - 30, 2018 - Group Show
- Reception: First Friday, March 2, 5 - 8 pm
April 6 - 27, 2018 - Rob McKirdie & Tybre Newcomer
Annual Invitational exhibit featuring the work of professionally working ceramic educators from our region.
- Reception: First Friday, April 6, 5 - 8 pm
Meet and Greet Slide Show Information evening TBA
May 4 - 25, 2018 - In and Out of the Garden
An exhibit featuring works by Chris Kelsey, Mark Moore and Gina Freuen with ceramic works that can be used in the garden or to display the bounty of the garden. Mother's Day gift plantings in mini containers.
- Reception: First Friday, May 4, 5 - 8 pm
June 1 - 29, 2018 - Annual "Cleaning Off the Shelves," Summer Sale
Annual studio sale of ceramics by Gina Freuen, Chris Kelsey and Mark Moore. $25. Grab Bags! Each bag had one piece by Gina, Chris and Mark in it. Blind picks.
- Opening of Sale: First Friday, June 1st - 5 - 8 pm and Saturday, June 2nd - noon to 4 pm