Gallery Address and Phone
- 115 S. Adams Street, Spokane, WA 99201 - 509-863-9904
October 6 - November 20th, 2017- New Works from Fall Kiln Firings
Trackside Partners, Chris Kelsey, Mark Moore and Gina Freuen will exhibit works fired in their Fall kiln firings. The Best of What We Got will feature new ceramics from a July wood soda firing and new electric fired assemblages by Mark Moore. Exhibit continues through November 20th.
- Reception: First Friday, October 6, 5 - 8 pm
December 1, 2017 - January 12, 2018, Cup of Joy
Third annual group invitational of drinking vessels, cup, mug, yunomi, sake, stein, goblet, functional or non-functional. Invited artists will exhibit up to 4 cup forms for our holiday gift giving season, shipped from all corners of the United States.
- Receptions: First Friday, December 1, 5 - 8 pm
- Saturday, December 2, noon - 4 pm
- Holiday cup pick up and last minute sales! Saturday, December 16, 2017
- Gallery closed for Christmas Holidays December 17 - 30.
- Reception, First Friday of January, January 5, 5 - 8 pm
February 2 - 23, 2018- To be announced
- Reception: First Friday, February 2, 5 - 8 pm
March 2 - 30, 2018 - Chris Kelsey
- Reception: First Friday, March 2, 5 - 8 pm
April 6 - 27, 2018 - Rob McKirdie & Tybre Newcomer
Annual Invitational exhibit featuring the work of professionally working ceramic educators from our region.
- Reception: First Friday, April 6, 5 - 8 pm
Meet and Greet Slide Show Information evening TBA